New Functionality in Version 4.1
- Surface Chemistry is now available including surface species and bulk species that only exist on boundaries.
- The Coil Group feature makes it possible to group domains together to form a connected coil. The coil can be driven via either a total current, a total voltage drop, a fixed power, or an external circuit. This is available in the 2D and 2D axisymmetric Inductively Coupled Plasma interface (requires the AC/DC Module).
- The tensor form of the ion transport properties are now automatically computed when a static magnetic field is present.
- Plasma domains are now automatically meshed using boundary-layer meshing.
- The mean electron energy can be fixed allowing for calculation of approximate solutions very rapidly.