COMSOL Multiphysics® Advanced Topics (1 Day)
This 1-day course builds upon the material in the 2-day COMSOL Multiphysics® Fundamentals Training course and is a recommended supplement. It is designed for existing users of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software, who are comfortable operating the software and want to learn more about the unique and powerful features that can accelerate and improve their modeling. Practical aspects of solving large multiphysics problems efficiently will be addressed.
Please plan to check in between 8:30 am - 9:00 am.
- Defining your own governing equations and couplings
- Solving large multiphysics models efficiently
- Improving large model runtimes and hardware considerations
- Adding state equations and nonlocal couplings
- Model methods and the Application Builder
The COMSOL Multiphysics® Fundamentals Training course is a suggested prerequisite, or familiarity with the using the COMSOL Multiphysics® software.
Pricing & Payment Methods
The price for this 1-day course is $695.00 per person.
- We offer an academic discount to those who qualify. The academic rate for this course is $495.
We accept payment by credit card, company purchase order, check, wire, or direct deposit. For security purposes, please do not send credit card information via email. COMSOL will contact you by phone to confirm the payment information.
Mail payments or purchase orders to:
100 District Avenue
Burlington, MA 01803
Fax purchase orders to: