COMSOL Conference Boston 2012 User Presentation Sessions
Jinlan Huang July 12, 2012
I am pleased to announce that we have received 130 abstract submissions for the COMSOL Conference Boston! These have been sent off to our Program Committee for review and we’re looking forward to a great meeting with presentations of many different multiphysics applications. As the Program Committee Chair, it has been exhilarating to read how much is being done within the world of multiphysics modeling and simulations.
While ongoing submissions are being reviewed, we have started to arrange oral sessions based on the topics that are being covered – so far we have over twenty sessions! These sessions will be held on both Wednesday and Thursday. A grand poster session will follow the oral presentations on Thursday evening, together with the NASA Tech Briefs Cocktail Reception.
Below is a preview of the oral sessions that you will be able to attend:
- Acoustics and vibrations
- Batteries and Fuel Cells
- Bioscience & Bioengineering
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Electric and Magnetic Fields
- Electrochemical processes
- Geophysics and Geomechanics
- Heat Transfer
- Heat Transfer and Phase Change
- MEMS and Microfluidics
- MEMS and Piezoelectric Devices
- Optics, photonics & plasmonics
- Optimization & Simulation Methods
- RF & Microwave Engineering
- Structural Mechanics
- Transport Phenomenon
The user presentation sessions will be posted on the Boston Conference website soon. We’ll keep you updated!