Radially Polarized Piezoelectric Transducer
Model ID: 6147
This tutorial model shows how a user-defined coordinate system can be used to create any type of directional polarization of a piezoelectric material. Results are shown for the case of radial polarization of a piezoelectric disk. The piezoelectric material PZT-5H from the materials library is used.
Examples are shown for static, transient, damped-transient, eigenfrequency and frequency response analyses. Visualization of stress/strain in global (rectangular) and cylindrical coordinates are shown.
To download the files, please sign into your COMSOL Access account.*
- Radially_Polarized_Piezo.ppt - 3.49MB
- radial_polarized_piezo_eigen.mph *
- radial_polarized_piezo_freq_resp.mph *
- radial_polarized_piezo_static.mph *
- radial_polarized_piezo_transient.mph *
- radial_polarized_piezo_transient_damped.mph *